Le Forum de la Naruto Constant Team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Forum de la Naruto Constant Team

AccueilThe Topic of English - Page 2 Fb_nct10Twitter Ninja TookenDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

The Topic of English

+12
Shivangel
Pooncha
cHiKaRu
Dark_Boubou
Ratatouille
yaoï
Unforgiven
Styx Uchiha
Mixfab
alfa571
Naruby-sama
Nelieru
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Unforgiven
Sannin
Unforgiven

The Topic of English - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 14 Aoû 2007 - 17:13

i never read or saw a harry potter. Everybody talk about him, maybe i should check.
Write or maybe speak in english is not so difficult, but the next step is to understand a native.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
cHiKaRu
Kisaki hitsuke
Kisaki hitsuke
cHiKaRu

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Oct 2007 - 22:05

oh nothing! i was just so bored that i pull this out hahahaha
and it's in english! perfect! LoL

anyway just wanted to reply to somone
Dark_Boubou a écrit:
But I'm not very good in English, so I watch DVDs in english with subtitles in french. Will I be better in english if I do that ?
according to my last english teacher.. you better watch DVDs in english subtitled in english (you know what they sometimes do for deaf people)
it will definitively improve your english, oral and writting ^^
http://www.quizilla.com/users/cHiKaRu/
Pooncha
Guitar Hero
Pooncha

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Oct 2007 - 22:40

cHiKaRu a écrit:
oh nothing! i was just so bored that i pull this out hahahaha
and it's in english! perfect! LoL

anyway just wanted to reply to somone
Dark_Boubou a écrit:
But I'm not very good in English, so I watch DVDs in english with subtitles in french. Will I be better in english if I do that ?
according to my last english teacher.. you better watch DVDs in english subtitled in english (you know what they sometimes do for deaf people)
it will definitively improve your english, oral and writting ^^

Sorry ChiKaRu-Hime I understand nothing. I think i'am not really bad in english, in fact i have a good level... in my classroom... so it's not an reference.
Now you are going to talk about... english? Or an other subject?
You see dude? I'am really bad in english... it's so difficult to find how translate French word in English word.
Who can help me? Smile i have my english baccalauréat this year... what a job...TT_TT poor Pooncha !!!
Shivangel
Sannin
Shivangel

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyLun 8 Oct 2007 - 22:49

Ooo whatttt ? Poon , you have your bac this year ? Lol it's very funny but the bac is very very easy, don't worry about that. Smile
Actually, Dark you should watch your films without subtitles if you can or with english subtitles, it's better. With subtitles you'll look them and you don't listen the movie.
cHiKaRu
Kisaki hitsuke
Kisaki hitsuke
cHiKaRu

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 0:33

what? pooncha? what you said makes no sense
was it ironic or..?
because saying that you have difficulties to translate french words in english..
makes no sense when you can write in english...
or are you saying you have difficulties to translate an english text in french? like what you usually do in class?

in that case reading english is the solution, you will learn more words by searching the meaning of those in a french/english dictionnary...

plus i think that in the english test in bac.. you are allowed to have your dictionnary with you right?
so there isn't really a big problem you'll be fine ^^
Dark_Boubou
Sannin
Dark_Boubou

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 8:45

Shivangel a écrit:
Ooo whatttt ? Poon , you have your bac this year ? Lol it's very funny but the bac is very very easy, don't worry about that. Smile
Actually, Dark you should watch your films without subtitles if you can or with english subtitles, it's better. With subtitles you'll look them and you don't listen the movie.

Hi everybody !!!
Shivangel, I'm not very good in English so I won't understand if I watch without subtitles, so I'll do with English ones. Thanks for you and cHiKaRu for your advices.
And you said the BAC is easy. I hope it's true because I'll have my BAC this year too...
But I saw the English BAC of last year, comprehension was very easy... I hope it'll be the same this year.
cHiKaRu
Kisaki hitsuke
Kisaki hitsuke
cHiKaRu

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 15:04

Dark_Boubou a écrit:
And you said the BAC is easy. I hope it's true because I'll have my BAC this year too...
But I saw the English BAC of last year, comprehension was very easy... I hope it'll be the same this year.
you're welcome

you know, as long as you can write and have a correct conversation in english, you're not that bad..
may be you think that it's only basic english.. but it's better than nothing right? at least you know some stuff ^^

and for the bac don't worry that much about it,
they are not asking you for the moon LoL nor to have the level of a native american/english person :ahaha:
well only works if english is not your major subject otherwise you should really work hard... >.<

i think that you should focuse more on you major subject than a subject with a small coefficient.. but it doesn't mean you have to ignore that subject ok?
:smile:
Dark_Boubou
Sannin
Dark_Boubou

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 20:02

cHiKaRu a écrit:
you know, as long as you can write and have a correct conversation in english, you're not that bad..
may be you think that it's only basic english.. but it's better than nothing right? at least you know some stuff ^^

and for the bac don't worry that much about it,
they are not asking you for the moon LoL nor to have the level of a native american/english person :ahaha:
well only works if english is not your major subject otherwise you should really work hard... >.<

i think that you should focuse more on you major subject than a subject with a small coefficient.. but it doesn't mean you have to ignore that subject ok?
:smile:

Thanks my dear ^^
I know I can't ignore English because languages are very important in life (fucking life :p)... moreover, my parents are not very nice with school... bad luck :p...
thelordtg
Elève à l'académie
thelordtg

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 21:46

Hmm...I have only 15 years but i go to try speak english :x

Yeah , the languages is realy important in the life , but if you'll lnever go in U.S.A or if you never see english people ... :angry: But when you speak english or Spanish you have the "style" xD

ps : Can i suck every dogs ? :dribble:
Styx Uchiha
Sannin
Styx Uchiha

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 22:13

Citation :
I have only 15 years
I am 15 years Smile

Me too !

Citation :
but if you'll lnever go in U.S.A or if you never see english people ...

This year in my school there are two travels organised in America ! It's the first time in 10 years as what professor's are saying :beauty: One to New York during a week (But only for the Terminales Européennes TT_TT) and another one to Charlotte, a city in North Caroline (Or Virginy... I forgot xD) I subscribed right away :beauty: Moreover it's really cheap (for America of course) : 780 Euros for two whole weeks ! One week while school with our corresponding, the other week while holidays :misdoubt: Of course our duty will be to welcome our corresponding during two weeks home too, but I'm so happy *_* Most of my friends subscribed too, It will be PWNSOME ! OFWTHIMSH!!!!!!!

Citation :
ps : Can i suck every dogs ?

Oo
http://styx666.deviantart.com/
thelordtg
Elève à l'académie
thelordtg

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 22:54

Citation:
ps : Can i suck every dogs ?

Oo

It's an expression of me xD

And for your two travels , you are lucky !! Me it's only..... 0 !! Very Happy
But it is a little expensive no ? 780E..... :tired:
Shivangel
Sannin
Shivangel

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 23:00

For going to USA ? No, no it's not expensive, a travel of one week....
If you want to go in a country you have to buy a ticket and it will cost you something like that, think about that... Smile
gaara 94
Senseï
gaara 94

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMar 9 Oct 2007 - 23:15

hello everybody! I ever left into america but it appears that it is a very beautiful country. I will like to go there a day…
:bigsmile:

Gaara, I was made to hit in amelica lol <---BECK
cHiKaRu
Kisaki hitsuke
Kisaki hitsuke
cHiKaRu

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 0:30

780 Euros for TWO weeks in the US is cheap??
thought it was less than that :/
'cause when i went to my native country (in asia) i got a ticket for.. around.. 745€ for four weeks (ok it's a month LoL) and it was in high season!!
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't US nearer than Asia(pacific)?

or maybe you're talking about a 780€ all around trip? i mean : plane, hotel, foods, and tour.. all of that included in the price?
if so.. yes it IS cheap LoL x)

oh and wanted to correct some mistakes
thelordtg a écrit:
It's an expression of me xD
it's an expression of mine
or you can say
it's one of my expressions

gaara 94 a écrit:
I ever left into america but it appears that it is a very beautiful country. I will like to go there a day…
i think the correct sentence is :
I never went to America but it seems that it is a very beautiful country. I would like to go there someday...
Shivangel
Sannin
Shivangel

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 0:49

Lol this topic is where you can have an advice of Chika, what I want to say, it's she will correct all mistakes, in the topic....Mine of course, well I don't know what mistakes I have done but.... she would tell me ^^ and yours u_u

Now I understand why she brought back up the topic and why it sank.....
cHiKaRu
Kisaki hitsuke
Kisaki hitsuke
cHiKaRu

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 1:27

LoL the time I brought this up was also the first time i posted in this topic
as i said, i was just bored and wanted to talk english that's all ^^

Hey you make it sound like it's a bad thing to correct mistakes in your last sentence
i think it's the best way to learn while having fun...?
you shouldn't be ashame if you don't have a super duper good english
nobody's perfect.. i aswell do/make mistakes (see? LoL i'm not sure about do or make mistakes >.<)
i just wanted to help.. 'cause when you post here, means you're aware of your level in english and those of other person and accept it right?
it's a topic where we can help each other improve ^^
as for you shiv, in my opinion, you have a good level in english so there is no need for me to correct you.. well not yet LoL xD
Kiby
L'Arcobaleno
Kiby

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 2:15

I guess we say "to make mistakes" ^^ Whatever... Maybe the two are possible.

This thread is rather interesting Smile As if i hadn't had enough english all day...

So, what are we talking about ? cHiKzzz, i thought a trip to the USA was more expensive than 780€... At least 1,200€ ^^ Some friends of mine went to Japan this summer... They told me they paid about 1,500€ for two weeks... So that's it xD Travelling around the world is veeeery expensive when you're a student.
But, if you travel in europe, it'll be cheaper ^_^ Ex: Rennes - London ( by plane ) ~~ 10-25€ ( Ryan Air powaaaaa ).

By the way, i've seen a lot of mistakes in minna-san's posts ^^ But i don't want to correct all of them, maybe some other day Wink You have to know that the better way to improve your english is to practice it, so come here and talk, write !!! Does not matter if you make mistakes ^^ We don't care Smile
And if you want some help, i'm sure there will be a kind translator or our Princess cHiKzzz to... help ( again ) you.
I remember me doing Marcius' homework once ^^ That was fun.

Whatever... Time to go to bed i guess, i'll go on tomorrow.

Nice topic ! 'night

Ma preferisco l'italiano Very Happy
http://n-c-team.com
Shivangel
Sannin
Shivangel

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 10:41

Yeah of course in the topic like this, I think the most important is the understanding, if people know what you are talking about.... It's cool Smile
Kiby even if you are not a studient travelling is very expensive, but this is the reality, f***... Yeah you're right, It's a nice topic but yo prefero hablar español, yo recuerdo que habia el topic "español, quien lo habla o quisiera hablarlo" >.>
Dark_Boubou
Sannin
Dark_Boubou

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 13:40

Shivangel a écrit:
Kiby even if you are not a studient travelling is very expensive, but this is the reality, f***... Yeah you're right, It's a nice topic but yo prefero hablar español, yo recuerdo que habia el topic "español, quien lo habla o quisiera hablarlo" >.>

Ich verstehe nicht...
lol we're going to speak all languages but not English... useful in a Topic of English, isn't it ?
Styx Uchiha
Sannin
Styx Uchiha

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 14:10

Citation :
780 Euros for TWO weeks in the US is cheap??
thought it was less than that :/
'cause when i went to my native country (in asia) i got a ticket for.. around.. 745€ for four weeks (ok it's a month LoL) and it was in high season!!
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't US nearer than Asia(pacific)?

or maybe you're talking about a 780€ all around trip? i mean : plane, hotel, foods, and tour.. all of that included in the price?
if so.. yes it IS cheap LoL x)

Yes I was talking about the whole all around trip xD everything included : food, home, places to visit, absolutely evrything Smile I'm not rich enough right now to consider a 780 € ticket to be cheap xD

Dernière édition par le Mer 10 Oct 2007 - 19:45, édité 1 fois
http://styx666.deviantart.com/
Marcius
Kage
Kage
Marcius

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 18:54

I love Beer
http://www.kaerizaki.net
Shivangel
Sannin
Shivangel

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptyMer 10 Oct 2007 - 19:07

Marcius a écrit:
I love Beer

In order to understand Marcius I put this sentence :
Kiby a écrit:
I remember me doing Marcius' homework once ^^ That was fun.
Marcius wanted to speak english with us so he shares his hobby....
And he tried to not made mistake so a short answer is enough for him

Thanks Marcius Smile

Styx you are very lucky, I would like to do the same trip with the school and my friends.....
cHiKaRu
Kisaki hitsuke
Kisaki hitsuke
cHiKaRu

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptySam 13 Oct 2007 - 1:06

Kiby a écrit:
So that's it xD Travelling around the world is veeeery expensive when you're a student.
But, if you travel in europe, it'll be cheaper ^_^ Ex: Rennes - London ( by plane ) ~~ 10-25€ ( Ryan Air powaaaaa ).
LoL nobody told you to take the plane,
there are many other way to travel in europe which might be cheaper and more convenient when it comes to luggages weight xP
plus it's less expensive when you're still under 25yrs old!! hehehehe
i have four years left to tour around the world x) .. unfortunately money doesn't follow :beatplaster: LoL

Styx Uchiha a écrit:
Yes I was talking about the whole all around trip xD everything included : food, home, places to visit, absolutely evrything Smile I'm not rich enough right now to consider a 780 € ticket to be cheap xD
LoL i thought so!! XD

yeah that's right the less your write, the less you make mistakes
the less you talk the better it is 'cause the less you talk the less you say foolish things x3
it's the simpliest way to not humiliate yourself
Marcius a écrit:
I love Beer
OMGosh!! that's a one sentence post!! the oh-so-well-known-current-manager is flooding!!! :whaaaat:
oh no wait.. that's not new!.. he started as a drag flooder anyway X3 :ahaha:

anyway should i remind some people that this isn't a spanish nor german topic but an english one? :amazed:
there is already a spanish one :goutte: if catalan suits you best then we do not hold you :p
Dark_Boubou
Sannin
Dark_Boubou

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 EmptySam 13 Oct 2007 - 12:04

Marcius a écrit:
I love Beer

So do I... lol
So what's new here ?
This evening we have THE match against the English team !!!
I hope we ll win (I ll kill the one who doesnt hope the same... xD)
So have a good day...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Topic of English   The Topic of English - Page 2 Empty

The Topic of English
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2