Le Forum de la Naruto Constant Team
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Forum de la Naruto Constant Team

AccueilLes spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) Fb_nct10Twitter Ninja TookenDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)

+3
looping2
mirelle84
Crystalmir
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Crystalmir
Membre de l'Akatsuki
Crystalmir

Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) Empty
MessageSujet: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) EmptyLun 28 Juil 2008 - 12:49

Ce topic existe pour poster les spoils du chapitre à venir.

Toute forme de Bla Bla est donc formellement interdite sur ce topic qui ne
devra contenir QUE les spoils ( images ou texte ) et éventuelles
traductions partielles !!!

Tout post qui ne respectera pas cette règle sera supprimé sur-le-champ ^^

Merci par avance...

Notre doyen ludo-kun a dit :
Pas de trad d'une autre team française ! que cela soit bien clair ! si jamais vous trouvez une trad d'une team différente, tant mieux pour vous ! ici c'est la NCT !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.n-c-team.com
mirelle84
Chuunin
mirelle84

MessageSujet: Re: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) EmptyMer 30 Juil 2008 - 4:31

Et voila c'est bien d'habiter en Australie on a toujours 8 heures d'avance pour chercher les spoils Smile

From LN
Chapter 411 - Thunder

Cover: Jugo in CS level 2 (colour page)
Side note: Jugo is over powered in seconds.What will happen to Sasuke?

First parts show Sasuke's fight. Sasuke removes his Akatsuki robes and tells the others to step back and that he wants to get over with this battle quickly and ons his sharingan. Eight-tails starts laughing and tells that he also wants to see the power of an Uchiha.

Naruto tells ***usake about his nature chakra training with Kakashi with the kage bunshins. ***usake says that its logical for the training to be fast.

Pein's bodys and Konan stops just where they see konohagakure. Pein orders Konan to go and find Naruto and that he would create a distraction so that it would be easy for konan. Konan becomes all paper and Pein's new body (the girl body) goes with Konan.

***usake says that he's surprised that Naruto has improved in balancing nature energy with the bunshins in such a short time. But he says that its still not perfect.

Switch to Sasuke. Sasuke seems exhuasted but Eight-tails still seems cool. Eight-tails says that he expected more from the Sharingan. Sasuke says that the Eight-Tails is very powerful. A thunder storm starts over them.

Side note: Even the Sharingan is held back. What is the power of the Eight-Tails
looping2
Blatte

MessageSujet: Re: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) EmptyMer 30 Juil 2008 - 11:28

hop petite trad du matin, pour que tout le monde puisse réagir sur ce (sûrement) fake:
Chapitre 411: Foudre

La couverture est en couleur et nous montre Juugo en sceau niveau 2
Note: Juugo se fait poutrer en 2 secondes, qu'arrivera t-il à Sasuke?

La première partie du chapitre nous montre le combat de Sasuke. Il enlève sa cape de l'Aka, active son Sharingan et demande aux autres de se reculer car il veut terminer ce combat rapidement. Hachibi rigole et dit qu'il veut voir le pouvoir d'un Uchiha.

Naruto raconte à Pa l'entrainement sur la nature de chakra avec les KageBunshins que lui a fait faire kakashi. Pa lui dit qu'il est normal pour un entrainement d'être maximisé (sous entendu le plus rapide/efficace possible)

Les corps de Pein et Konan s'arrêtent à proximité de Konoha. Pein ordonne à Konan d'aller chercher Naruto pendant qu'il créera une distraction, ce qui rendra la tâche de Konan plus facile. Cette dernière se transforme en papier alors que le nouveau corps de Pein (la fille) pars avec elle.

Pa s'avoue surpris de la rapidité avec laquelle Naruto améliore l'équilibre avec la force "naturelle" grâce à ses Kage Bunshin. Cependant, il affirme que ce n'est pas encore parfait.

Retour sur Sasuke.
Sasuke semble harassé alors que Hachibi à l'air tranquille. Celui -ci dit qu'il attendait plus du sharingan. Sasuke reconnait qu'hachibi est très puissant . Une tempête d'éclairs se profile au dessus d'eux.

Note: Même le sharingan est repoussé, quelle est donc la force du démon à 8 queues?

Voilivoilou.
A tout'
Fan de Madara
Elève à l'académie
Fan de Madara

MessageSujet: Re: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) EmptyMer 30 Juil 2008 - 21:43

Voila j'ai trouvé quelques un, meme si je suis sur que c'est des fake

Citation :

Naruto chapter 411 spoiler script:

Sasuke activates his mangekyou sharingan and uses a genjutsu/tsukuyomi on the 8-tails.
Sasuke and the 8-tails are in the illusion, the 8-tails falls on his knees.
Sasuke: Here I control time, space, and even gravity.
8-tails: Ahaha, you must be the punk Itachi Uchiha.
Sasuke: ...
8-tails: LET'S END THIS TOGETHER HACHIBI!
8-tails grows out tentacles and in a wave of chakra breaks Sasukes genjutsu.
8-tails unshealths 7 swords with his tentacles.
8-tails: It's time for you to taste our blades, punks!!

Meanwhile at Myobokuzan mountain..
Naruto: So can I train controlling nature with kage bunshins?
***asaku: You could try, though it may be too much for you.
Naruto begins training controlling nature with kage bunshins,
all the shadowclones turn into frogs and disperse shortly after.
Naruto falls on his knees drenched in sweat.
***asaku: I told you it wouldn't be easy.
Naruto stands up.
Naruto: I could keep this up all day gramps!
***asaku smiles. Naruto sounds just like Jiraiya.

Meanwhile outside of Konoha..
Pain: Are you ready?
Konan: Yes.
Pain performs a handseal and it begins raining over Konoha.
Tsunade glances at the rain.
Tsuande glares.
Tsuande: I have a bad feeling about this.
Next issue: "Supreme Judgement!"

Citation :
411 - Eight Tailed and Nine Tailed!

Toad: Naruto, to become one with nature, there are other methods.
Naruto: Like what?
Toad: Severe meditation or penace.
Naruto: What must I do?
Toad: It won't be easy, but you'l have to slowly meditate on yourself, and in your case, you'd have to meditate on the nine-tailed fox.
Naruto: ?!
Toad: Once done, the fox may start to balance within your body and become one with your chakra. This is the ultimate goal. Although, you may be open throughout, and it may be Akatsuki's upper hand.
Naruto: We can give it a shot.
Toad: The only problem is, if you break the penance, your chakra will drop to zero, because of the unbalance, and you will die.

Sasuke: Enough with the games! (goes forward to attack)
Hachibi: ARGH! (takes two swords and smashes them into the ground causing a quake)
Sasuke: (jumping in the air, shoots Chidori Nagashi at the swords, causing an electrical quake, affecting Hachibi)
Hachibi: Lalalala.... electrical... smeltical... lalalalalaaa!
Sasuke: It didn't hurt him?
Hachibi: Surprised? Lalalalalalaaaaaaaaaa!
Sasuke: I guess there's no choice! (Mangekyou Sharingan activate!)
Hachibi: Lalalaallaaaaaa- WHAAA?!
Sasuke: Nice and easy, you'll be mine!

Toad: We can do it either way, Naruto.
Naruto: The meditation sounds harder, but I'm prepared for it.
Toad: (I hope so... because this is one risk he's willing to take, and if he fails... we all die!)

Citation :

Naruto's Sage Training
Frog: Now that you know what to do Naruto I want you to bring out your clones like you did with Kakashi.
Naruto: Right but what happens if I lose control and the (9tails) comes out.
Frog: Do not worry Naruto , as you learn senjutsu you will have the ability to control the full chakra of the kyuubi.
Naruto: REALLY!!! OK I will surpass Jirayia and have the Ultimate Hermit Mode ever seen.
Frog: (thinking.... So this will be the evolution of the Destined Child)
(Naruto puts the frog oil on his hand again and brings out 1000 clones and concentrates on balancing all three chakras.)
Frog: Naruto Now you are overwhelming the nature chakra in your body with your inner chakra. Try remembering when you had to balance your chakra when you had to stand on water. Only this time your balancing the nature chakra flowing in to you.
Naruto: Its easier said then done!!!

*8tails (killer bee) fights Sasuke
8tails: HO HO HO so how all you like the way im stinging yo butts.
Sasuke: Thats ENOUGH!!!
(Sharingan activates and sasuke charges the 8 tails with his kusanagi in hand and the 8tails isn't able to avoid Sasukes thrust into his shoulder.)
8tails: Hey punk you sending lighting down your sword, I like that little trick of yours, but you think just cuz your the only one to have ever pierced the great killer bee that you've won.
(8tails consumes the lightning from kusanagi into his body and shoots it out of his mouth)
Sasuke: Your the first one to do that!!! (even though my lighting was supposed to numb your body, you were still able to overcome it and send my own lighting back at me.)
8tails: OH yes if your good enough to make me bleed then I'm in for a treat. It looks like im going to have fun with you!!!
madara uchiha
Elève à l'académie
madara uchiha

MessageSujet: Re: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) EmptyMer 30 Juil 2008 - 23:38

Citation :
Naruto and Sasuke are on the cover, promoting ticket sale.

Sasuke vs Hachibi.
Hachibi first uses Suigetsus sword, but Sasuke beats it away.
He then take his own sword out.
Suigetsu: "Watch out, Sasuke!"
Hachibi uses his swords to fight.

Hachibi: "Eigh-tales sting like a bee"
Sasuke: "!" It ends with eight swords sticking out of Sasuke.
lydia
Senseï
lydia

MessageSujet: Re: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) EmptyJeu 31 Juil 2008 - 13:49

Bon voila le chapitre qui est confirmé:
Spoiler:
lydia
Senseï
lydia

MessageSujet: Re: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) EmptyJeu 31 Juil 2008 - 13:50

http://p14.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p14_p_0807311325134967_0.png
Riph
Elève à l'académie
Riph

MessageSujet: Re: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) EmptyVen 1 Aoû 2008 - 8:24

Chapitre version anglaise dispo en ligne:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/411

Bonne lecture :bigsmile:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)   Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit) Empty

Les spoils - Naruto Chapitre 411 ( Blabla interdit)
Page 1 sur 1